SUPER SMITHS 7

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Terrorific Tree Climbing!

Autumn and Sibley in the tree.
I'm on the way up the tree to rescue Autumn.


Before I rescued Autumn I had to take a picture of her stuck in our backyard tree.


Autumn is almost not seen in the needles of the tree.
Yum! Yum! Yum!


We had friends, Brandi and her kids, over for a playdate so I could be shown how to make this blog. We had fun in the backyard playing, eating freezies, and climbing trees... That is until Autumn got stuck!!! The girls were having a competition with the boys to see who could climb the highest. I can't remember who won but I do remember who got stuck! Autumn has alot of Meldrum in her (a competitive spirit)!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Looks AWESOME Laura! Now the only problem is to find things to blog about! =o)

Koch Clan said...

Wow! Looks great! We had fun at your house. You will all have to come here next. Ugh, everytime I see the swing pictures I feel sick! See you tomorrow.

Amy said...

Looks great Laura! You are well on your way to being a professional blogger! ;)

jennifer said...

I am very impressed with your blog. I love hearing and seeing your kids

London & Missionaries

Jump, Mommy (missionary), Jump