SUPER SMITHS 7

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Indoor Edible Sandbox

Well, another day in my life...of messes! We were watching a movie as a family and I was really into it. All the kids were in the area and some were watching the movie and some not. A commercial came on and Eric went to go into the kitchen. Yikes! He found that Ryan had made an indoor, edible (sugar) sandbox! Ryan was having the time of his life! What a sensory experience! Eric was about to vacuum it up and I told him to wait and let me get my camera. I thought this was a pretty good blog moment. When life gives you lemons...get your camera 1st then deal with it! I told Eric to let the kids play in it for a little while ... it's not like it could get any worse? I am speaking from experience when I say 5lbs of sugar on the carpet is better than 2lbs of powdered sugar on the kitchen floor!


This feels so good between my fingers!

It doesn't get better than this!

I love the feel of sugar between my toes! Come join the fun, sis!


The sugar sandbox dance!


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

One thing Ryan knows how to do is make simple things fun! Have fun Ryan!

London & Missionaries

Jump, Mommy (missionary), Jump