SUPER SMITHS 7

Sunday, August 23, 2009

FREE Water Fun!

About a week and a half ago the kids and I went to the Splash Pad in Highland, Indiana. The kids and I had so much FREE fun! We went there and met some friends. It was free for families with kids with disabilities and their siblings! These are some of the highlights:

Ryan loving water more than life itself!
London hangs over by the edge with me most of the time and is such a cutie!


Brooklyn, Autumn and Noah had alot of fun at the water park and playground park next door!




Water and Ryan have a perfect relationship!






I decide to try out the water park too! Not my best look but I felt alot cooler after!



London gets thirsty and decides to take a drink!

45 minute drive to Highland, keeping track of 5 kids at the splash pad, putting swimsuits on and sun screening 5 kids, getting this picture...PRICELESS!

Noah hanging out in the splash pad.









2 comments:

Koch Clan said...

What fun! I love that picture of Ryan. I loved that you got in too. That is what I would have done.

Lindsay said...

What a great way to cool off from the summer heat! I wish I could be there. Miss you guys!

London & Missionaries

Jump, Mommy (missionary), Jump