SUPER SMITHS 7

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Great Garden Veggies

Noah poses with the vegetables we got out of our garden on Friday July 31, 2009. We harvested one tomato, several potatoes, one zuchinni, and tons of squash. Noah was so excited! He has a green thumb and is always checking the garden to see what is ready to harvest.

London, Noah and I pick the vegetables out of the garden. Brooklyn takes our picture.




Everyone wants their pictures taken with the vegetables.


We fried up the potatoes for breakfast! Everyone loved them!

Ryan had several helpings of potatoes! I think it's a thumbs-up from him too!


London enjoys the potatoes.



Poor Daddy was at work and none were left over! Better luck next time!





4 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Yum! You should have called us and we would have come for breakfast!

Laura said...

We will call you next time!

Nikki said...

I tried a garden last year and only got one green bean! Apparently I have no green thumb! =o( I LOVE fried potatoes for breakfast. Maybe it is my southern family background, but YUM!!!

Lindsay said...

Can I come eat at your house!

London & Missionaries

Jump, Mommy (missionary), Jump