SUPER SMITHS 7

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fort Building and Party in the Basement

Noah, Brooklyn and Autumn build a fort downstairs and have fun "camping" out in their fort ALL night! They had so much fun and stayed up and played downstairs for hours! I don't think they went to bed until after 10pm.

This is their sleeping quarters!

They made a special fort for London and Ryan to play in too!

I went down and took pictures before I went to bed of my little "campers"!

Another view of the fort


Another view!







What great memories my little babies will have! I think we may have to make this a monthly tradition! It's worth no kitchen chairs for a few days!





3 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Wow, that is awesome! And they were brave enough to sleep there too. It is worth having no chairs if they aren't bothering you at night!

Laura said...

Wow, Laura. You are such an awesome mom! You inspire me to work harder to be more fun!

Lindsay said...

I remember doing this when I was a child and yes they were great memories!

London & Missionaries

Jump, Mommy (missionary), Jump