SUPER SMITHS 7

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Professional Sleeper

London can sleep anywhere ... except her bed! We packed up her crib because she never sleeps in it. We have a mattress she can sleep on because we gave away our toddler bed before she was born. We should buy her a bed but she won't sleep in it! She is a professional couch, kitchen floor, living room floor, rocking horse, hammock swing, coffee table, highchair sleeper. Oh well, I guess on the up side if you ever come to visit you will have a bed! In a few years she will probably be joining Autumn in the hallway on the floor. Beds are over-rated! Who needs them?


3 comments:

Nikki said...

I love this!!!! I love that she doesn't sleep in a bed! SO CUTE!!

isolde said...

That is just too cute! I also love the picture of her sleeping on the floor.

Lindsay said...

She would do well at camping! I love it!

London & Missionaries

Jump, Mommy (missionary), Jump