- Tiny afternoon nap while Brooklyn watches London (I cashed in an early Mother's Day coupon)
- Dad grabs pizza for supper because I'm tired (Mother's Day weekend begins)
- Scrapnite! All night party with friends, treats and my favorite hobby
- Sleep in a little
- Eric goes grocery shopping with London / I go to primary activity with other 4
- Eric makes luch for me and all the kids
- Long afternoon nap --- it was awesome!!!
- Bike supervising outside with 3 middle kids
- Eric makes supper (Salisbury Steak -- very good!)
- Movie (Sherlock Holmes - I didn't care for it too much but Eric really liked it)
- Dairy Queen Blizzard (Turtle/Carmelly one)
- Falling asleep in Eric's arms
- Sleep in a little
- No early Sunday meetings for Eric (this is really a treat since he normally leaves at 7:00 am and I am responsible to get everyone there for Church at 9:00 am.)
- YUMMY and big Southern Breakfast (biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage, pancakes, hashbrowns ... this is not a diet weekend)
- Really cute cards and coupons from the kids (ex. job coupons from Brooklyn and Noah, Autumn's card said "I will love you dear Mom even when your old I will speak kindly to you" and Autumn filled out a info. sheet on her Mom that is hilarious (see picture of it).
- Super awesome surprise from Eric! (Albanese Candy Factory assortment and a LEATHER COUCH to arrive on Wednesday). It was a big surprise - I was not expecting it at all but what was really funny was that when we were watching the movie Saturday night I was telling him about how more comfortable a new couch made of leather would probably be. We had looked at one about 3 weeks ago but didn't end up getting it. I thought maybe one day...
- Allowed to read my book in peace this afternoon
- Sunday dinner (Roast, potatoes, carrots, onion, corn, salad)
Thanks for an awesome Mother's Day Weekend Eric! I love you!!!!!
Noah writes, "You'll always be my mother mom no matter how short, or tall, big or small. I'll always love you and I hope you'll always love me to. I love you for you mother and it's because your the greatest you can ever be. Love, Noah."
Brooklyn writes, "mother I just want to give you something you can use and is not expired tell Jan. 1 so here it is your present." (4 job coupons)
She is as pretty as A RAINBOW
She weighs 100 lbs (I love that girl!)
She is 50 FEET tall
Her favorite food is MEAT ON A BONE
Mom is happy when I GIVE HER KISSES
I wish my mom would TAKE ME TO BUTTERFLY PARK everyday
I would not trade my mom for MY SIGN-IN JOURNAL
Autumn writes, "Happy Mother's Day. I will Love you Dear Mom even When your old I will speak kindly fo you."
Eric's Card says, "Happy, Mother's Day from the guy who made it possible for you to celebrate today ...
... and believe me, it was a pleasure!
Happy Mother's Day Laura
Your leather sofa will be here on Wednesday. (What an awesome surprise!!!)
I love you!!
**Being a mother is great and something I have always dreamed of. It is a great priviledge and even though there are many ups and downs -- I wouldn't trade it for the world!**