SUPER SMITHS 7

Friday, May 7, 2010

POTTY TRAINING HELL! HELP ME!!!

I am in potty training HELL! London has been diaper free for about 3 weeks (except bedtime). She has been doing pretty well but today has not been good!!! I think today is the same or worse than the 1st day we started. She was only having a few accidents a day and a few days with no accidents. So far today, it's not even noon, she has had 5 or 6 accidents (one being #2). She has yet to master #2 at all in the potty but #1 had been going pretty well.

The problem is she doesn't even care if her underwear is wet or she is standing in pea. What 2 year old doesn't want water to play in?

I hope I make it to bedtime! Wish me luck!! Any tips for a stressed-out Mom trying to potty-train a I love to make water (pea) and dance in it 2 year old?

No comments:

London & Missionaries

Jump, Mommy (missionary), Jump