SUPER SMITHS 7

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My husband the comedian ...

Last night after Family Home Evening my tailbone was killing me!! We were in the girl's room and I was sitting on the floor for awhile. I couldn't get up!!! It's probably because I'm fat and old but I blamed my tailbone --- it was really hurting! Eric couldn't even yank me up so I was going on and on about how my tailbone was broken or cracked and how was I going to ever get up.

Well I decided to try and get on my knees and up from there. One more time I said, "My tailbone must be cracked!" Noah asks what a tailbone is and we say it's like your bottom. Then when I turned my back to everyone to leave the room Eric says, "Oh my gosh, your butt does have a big crack in it!"

Well, I gotta admit it was pretty funny!!! And the kids got a real kick out of it -- laughing all the way down the stairs to get our treat.

Family Home Evening is never boring in our house!!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I don't think anything is boring in your house.
Yikes! I hope that Autumn is better and that no one else gets sick or calls 911. Drive up to Toronto and Doug will fix your tailbone for you.

Lindsay said...

When I read this I had to go check myself and OH MY GOSH I have one too. Thanks Eric for the heads up!

Unknown said...

classic. love it.

London & Missionaries

Jump, Mommy (missionary), Jump