SUPER SMITHS 7

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pizza for Breakfast?

I have to say I was pretty awesome this morning. I helped the kids do homework 3 out of 4, checked homework, made a pretty cool breakfast and got everyone to their buses on time. All this without swearing and minimal yelling. Noah was complaining about not wanting cereal, toast, yogurt etc. What am I going to feed this kid? I had a revelation. Pizza for breakfast! What kid wouldn't love that? I had some English muffins in the fridge that the kids hate so ... I talked it up and put pizza sauce on each half of the English muffin and then covered it with cheese. I had never done this before but heard of it. I put it in the microwave too long the first time but found that 30 seconds for 2 halves is about right. Noah and Ryan both ate 3 halves. Autumn was interested but a little too nervous. I will have to find a substitute for English muffins for Brooklyn because of allergies and London wasn't interested. Anyways, I am real proud of myself for a sorta nutritous and fun breakfast. I just want to know how many Mom's make their kids pizza for breakfast!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I make breakfast pizza with pizza crust, white gravy, eggs, bacon or sausage, and cheese. REALLY YUMMY!! As for real pizza, only if it is left over.

London & Missionaries

Jump, Mommy (missionary), Jump