SUPER SMITHS 7

Friday, August 28, 2009

Spin-the-bottle FHE

We had a fun family home evening on Monday. Earlier in the day I was reading a book to Autumn and it talked about spin the bottle. She asked what that meant. I told her that it was when you spin the bottle and then tell a secret. However, I didn't want to focus on the secret telling so I told her that we could plan "spin the bottle" for FHE and we would do it differently. So ... we talked about gratitude and being thankful for things and then played spin the bottle. When the bottle was pointing at you everyone took a turn saying something they loved about that person. We had tons of fun and the kids loved having compliments from Mom/Dad and brothers and sisters. Another twist: Spin the bottle and the person who the bottle is pointing at says something they are thankful for.



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hey what happen to the Kissing! Just Kidding! I love the idea!

London & Missionaries

Jump, Mommy (missionary), Jump