SUPER SMITHS 7

Friday, January 29, 2010

Weight Update!

The news is good but not great! I have lost 1 pound only this week. However, I think I am about to bleed out ... so that being said I am doing pretty good since I can usually gain 5 lbs at that time of the month. My other clue is my severe grouchiness!!! Let's hope this is not permanent!



Weight - 177.8 lbs (loss of 1 pound)

BMI - 32.5 (loss of .2)


I have realized that I eat due to stress alot!!! And of course my life is constant chaos!!! I have exercised every other day except weekends but not more than 20 - 25 minutes on the treadmill. I probably need to increase that a little. Also ...

I need good snack ideas!! I love to eat after I put the kids to bed 8-10pm at night. I know this is not good!! but I usually have three snacks so just cutting down to one snack a night would be a huge improvement.

Let me know your favorite (being good) snack ideas!

Laura

4 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Fruit is good or vegetables of course but who wants that as a snack at night!!! Light popcorn doesn't have many calories. Sometimes when I want something but I don't want to eat I will drink some crystal light. That sometimes works too. Or even a few crackers. Something that texture wise will satisfy you but the portion is small. Good luck! Congrats by the way. Better to lose than gain!

Monica said...

I eat light popcorn or a light yogurt with some granola and blueberries.
WAY TO GO!
1 lb is better than none.

Lynn Mayden said...

Sunflower seeds that you have to take out of the shell or cheese with crackers. I also have a recipe for carrot and apple muffins that calls for 75% whole wheat flour and 25% white flour. My kids will even eat them with a pinch of butter on them.

Emily said...

Good for you Laura!

I find if I make up veggie sticks then I will actually munch on them because they are there. We also make a lot of fruit smoothies. (No ice cream or sugar added, just fruit juice or milk.)

And, like your friends said, popcorn is the best. I make air popped corn and don't put any salt or butter on it. You can eat a whole bowl and not feel guilty.

London & Missionaries

Jump, Mommy (missionary), Jump