SUPER SMITHS 7

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Beautiful Brown Sugar Beach

Dear Mommy -

Thank-you so much for leaving the bag of brown sugar open on the cupboard today! It was so tempting ! I couldn't resist throwing it all over the kitchen and creating an edible beach indoors for me to run between my fingers and toes. I love it when you leave open bags of flour and sugar and rice and powdered sugar and ... around the house. Today was awesome and I had a great time! I can't wait until my next edible beach!!

Love You,

Ryan






Don't you just love the sugar crusted cuffs of his jeans?


I wonder how that sugar feels on his foot? Now that is a sensory experience if I ever saw one!
This was in November 2009 and so far I have kept most items closed and not out on the cupboard but sooner or later I will forget and Ryan will have another day at the beach!!! I don't even get mad anymore because he is so excited and has so much fun with the various items he throws to the floor to feel with his toes.

2 comments:

The Gibbs said...

Hillarious. Ryan does keep you on your toes. I totally wouldn't get mad either. That is sooo fun for him.

The Gibbs said...

I forgot to say I LOVE the sugar crusted cuffs on his jeans. So funny.

London & Missionaries

Jump, Mommy (missionary), Jump