SUPER SMITHS 7

Friday, January 8, 2010

Avatar is AWESOME!!!

If you have not seen this movie yet it is a must see!!!! Eric and I finally went on a date -- it has been 3 or 4 months and we were going to go out to eat. I was talking to my sister Stacey and she mentioned that her and her husband were going to go on a date too. They were going to see the movie Avatar. She wasn't really into it but her husband was excited to see it. I got to thinking and thought it might be good. When I was on the couch resting for 2+ weeks I had seen some commentaries on the movie and it was supposed to be really good and was the most expensive movie made. I didn't want to miss out so I asked Eric if he wanted to see it.

Needless to say we went to the movie. It was soooo good!!! We went to the 3-D one and I'm sure that helped make it even better. It is a long movie but I didn't even notice and couldn't believe it when it was over. I was really into it -- so much so that at times I yelled out "NO!" and other phrases (no swearing) during the stressful parts. Every muscle of my body was tensed. It felt like you were really there and that you were in Pandora (I think that was it). It was as good as getting really into a book and being unable to stop reading it! It has to be an all time favorite movie and I could definetly see it again! I am not a see it again person either. It is a total love story but with a lot of guy parts. Girls will like it! My sister really liked it too!!!

So basically, I totally recommend it and hope some of you have had a chance to see it. Let me know! I wonder how many babies will be named Jake and the main girl characters name this year!!! If I was having a baby I would be tempted..., catch your breath, .but I'm not so I will leave it up to you my friends.

2 comments:

Koch Clan said...

I thought it was pretty good but I only saw half of it because my brother and I took gabe and jude. But jude was supposed to sleep but he didn't. So I was in and out with Jude until Rob and Sibley were done with The Princess and the Frog. Then they went home and I saw the last hour of the movie. I thought it was good. Sherlock Holmes was really good too. That is more my style but Avatar was good. I probably would have liked it better if I saw the whole thing.

Paige said...

Hey Laura! Hollie, Kim, Sabrina and I are all looking at your blog and it is so cute and Hollie completely agrees with you - she loved Avatar (She Cried(;). I really want to go see it.
We love yoU!

London & Missionaries

Jump, Mommy (missionary), Jump