SUPER SMITHS 7

Monday, February 1, 2010

Is It Possible to Lose 40 lbs by 40?

That is the question. Is it possible for me to lose 40 lbs by 40? If I do then I will be 40 and weigh under 140 lbs. Won't that be cool?

I was on my treadmill today and I thought that I needed to come up with a goal to help me lose weight or I am not going to stay motivated. So I got to thinking and realized my 40th birthday is coming up in November (10 months) from now and I started figuring out that maybe I will be able to lose some serious weight by then. So I came up with the mantra "Lose 40 by 40".

What do you think? Can I do it?

4 comments:

Diana said...

That's great Laura! And totally possible. I'm cheering for you.

isolde said...

I totally think you can do it! That's great that you've been exercising! Keep up the good work!

Lynn Mayden said...

I believe you can lose the weight! No more junk food. Now what I don't believe is that you are turning forty. No way!

Koch Clan said...

You can totally do that! That is what four pounds a month. And one pound a week. I will be cheering you on. Way to keep up on the treadmill.

London & Missionaries

Jump, Mommy (missionary), Jump