SUPER SMITHS 7

Thursday, September 17, 2009

London and Missionaries

What did you think of London's performance for the missionaries? Every time we see it we laugh our heads off. She was on fire! It took me forever to figure out how to load these on my blog and I even had to open a you tube account. Hope you enjoy it! Leave me your comments! You know I love it and that is my love language!

I posted these videos on Thursday but didn't work. Should work now!

I put the videos at the bottom of my blog. Check them out!

9 comments:

Nikki said...

I can't watch the videos but I had to comment! Sure it is hilarious though!! =o)

Laura said...

I wonder why you can't watch the videos? It works for me? I'll try to send you a link. Sorry. It's too cute not to see.

RLJ said...

I can't watch them either.

It says you need to accept the senders friend request. Not sure what that means either. Maybe Amy F. might know. She is awesome with computer stuff.

Monica said...

Sorry, I was logged in as Ryan....it's reallly ME, Monica

Nikki said...

Don't you think she would get tired! I need a nap just watching her!

Lindsay said...

Too Cute! Keep that shirt down girl! Keep those missionaries on their toes, a little fun is good!

Koch Clan said...

That is too cute! Little London is adorable! I bet the missionaries were laughing so hard.

The Gibbs said...

Wow what a wild one. Who needs entertainment when you have London. I bet she was tired last night.

bridge said...

Not a single shy bone in her body! I found my invite to see your blog and saw them again today! She's too cute!

London & Missionaries

Jump, Mommy (missionary), Jump