SUPER SMITHS 7

Monday, September 14, 2009

Am I the only who didn't know about...

JOSH GROBAN!!!!! He is my new obsession! I saw him perform on "Oprah" last Monday and he was amazing. I was asking some friends about him and everyone knows about him. Even Eric had heard of him. Where have I been? Under a rock! He was obviously the best kept secret from me for years!! What's even more crazy is I don't really like Oprah so I catch one of her shows about 4-5 times a year at the most. The song I loved the best was "Awake". It is sooooo good! I love his voice and the words. Needless to say, I looked on the internent a ton on Monday and found lots of his songs and then added them to my playlist on my blog.

My favorite three songs on my playlist of his are: #20 - Awake, #21 - To Where You Are, # 26 - You Are Loved. Go to my playlist and click on the second box (beside the box labeled create your own playlist) and my playlist will be displayed on your whole page and you can scroll down to any of these three favorites if you want to hear some awesome tunes.

Noah must have been worried about my obsession because the other day he asked if Dad and I were breaking up! I asked why and then realized I was listening to Josh Groban again and telling Noah how much I liked him. Ooops! I reasurred him and to ease any of your fears after reading this post I am still totally in love with Eric and, to be honest, every time I hear the song Awake I like him even more! So to anyone, if there is anyone, who doesn't yet know about Josh Groban -- check out my playlist on my blog -- he will not disapoint!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Josh Groban sings one of my favorite songs. I don't know the title but I think it is "You raise me up" something like that! makes me want to cry every time!

bridge said...

Lisa actually introduced me to Josh Groban about 9 years ago. I think he may have been on Oprah then too. She had his first CD and played it all the time when I lived with them. Sorry I didn't think to share.

London & Missionaries

Jump, Mommy (missionary), Jump