SUPER SMITHS 7

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Nativity

On my sidebar is a really awesome video "The Nativity". This is produced by the LDS Church and then someone on you tube set the video to music by Amy Grant "Breath of Heaven." Please take a few minutes and watch it. It really helped me to get in the mood for Christmas and my kids LOVED watching it too! Since I already have music on my blog to hear the video good you can go down the side of my blog to the playlist and press the pause button. Then go up to the video click on it to get full screen and then you will be able to hear the music with the video. Let me know what you think? I LOVE it!!!

I have taken the video off my blog but you can find it on you tube if you look for Nativity and Breath of Heaven song. It is really good for anytime of year especially Christmas.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I love that movie and the song is wonderful!

Amy said...

laura, You've been a busy girl while you have been sick and resting! I haven't checked your blog in a while and there were so many cute pictures to look at! Yeah! They are really cute!

London & Missionaries

Jump, Mommy (missionary), Jump