SUPER SMITHS 7

Saturday, December 12, 2009

DownTown VALPO Trick or Treating

My goal is to post my Halloween pictures before Christmas so here it goes ...

The kids and I got ready to go trick-or-treating downtown a few days before Halloween. Eric was still at work so I had to bring all five kids by myself on this adventure. It was soooooo cold!!! I was not prepared. Too many Halloween's in warm Alabama. The kids were troopers and we had a pretty good time but we froze to death!! We had no coats! Brooklyn and Noah were really big helpers since we had Ryan and London both in strollers. At one point London fell out of her stroller on to the road as we were crossing the street. O.k. Let's be honest, it was a gong show but also tons of fun and what wouldn't you do for FREE candy!!! I love Halloween!!!

Autumn loved her Wonder Woman costume!



Ready to head down-town to get the goods!


Here's our gang on the take ... I'm not sure what Noah is mad about.



Here's our group trying not to freeze to death. The wind and cold were crazy!!!!!




More Halloween to come!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I am so glad you posted!!! I didn't know downtown Valpo did trick or treating. I wish I would have and I would have taken my gang down there! Looks like tons of fun! I LOVE the Wonder Women costume! LOVE!!

Keep a posting!!!!

Lynn Mayden said...

I did this with the kids once. The crowds are usual huge for all the free candy. Too cold for us to do this year....

London & Missionaries

Jump, Mommy (missionary), Jump