SUPER SMITHS 7

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I think I'm In HEAVEN!!!

Sit down for this!!!

The kids and I were downstairs cleaning the basement and they were actually doing it and singing a song from the movie "Pippi Longstocking" and NOT fighting!!! I have to say this must be what the Celestial Kingdom is like. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Even Brooklyn noticed that things were running smoothly for that moment (rare in our house). What an awesome 30 minutes of the day -- can't say much for the rest of the day but I figured I better document this moment for posterity in case it never happens again!!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

LAURA!!! I am leaving town tomorrow afternoon till Tuesday night. I forgot that detail when we decided about you bringing dinner over! Hope you read your blog tonight cause I can't find your number. my kids have gone off with the directory!

London & Missionaries

Jump, Mommy (missionary), Jump